Posted on | October 16, 2011 | No Comments
It’s been a good while since I updated this site, but the blogging goes on at okpolicy.org. Below are my posts since the last update.
I also added a poetry page page to archive some stuff I’ve written over the past decade. Find it under “Other Writing” in the sidebar or click here.
- Good times don’t last forever
- Why a federal Balanced Budget Amendment will never happen, and why that’s a good thing
- Three reforms to modernize Oklahoma’s income tax
- Will Oklahoma continue to lead the way in early childhood education?
- Why Oklahoma needs an income tax
- New report shows tax flight is a myth
- FAA shutdown proves business taxes aren’t always passed on to consumers
- How the Rainy Day formula requires us to make mistakes
- An interview with Dr. Thomas Benediktson about TU’s new focus on urban education
- Visualizing where the money goes
- An interview with Amina Benalioulhaj, director of “Women Behind Bars” documentary
- What’s been done and what still needs doing on corrections reform